To get full benefit from our site, you really should Login.
The EVRacing TRT Nationals/Series
What is the EVRacing Series?
Who will be eligible?
All times are subject for review by the EVRacing Board and
they could deem your times illegal. If so then your times and points will be removed
from the website.
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
2. No Cheating! (this includes using slam passing to better your lap time) If your tactics are deemed unethical, you run the risk of being Black Listed and having all your records taken away! Race Clean!
3. You must run against an EVRacing Member if you are Protested by another racer for having an illegal time. This will give you the opportunity to prove that you in fact can or can not legally run those amazing times.
4. Zer0 Tolerance on cheating policy. Both Late Models and Sprints have a board assigned to review times ran on the EVRacing servers. If the members view your times as cheating or illegal then your times will be removed.
5. Wall Banging / Bashing to obtain better lap times will NOT be tolerated. If you cant prove your time with an EVR member and with damage on then its not legal. Other leagues / sites may accept wall bashing but EVRacing will not accept that sort of driving antics on our charts.
6. DTR2 - Hypershifting will not be tolerated! Using an auto or manual transmission is okay. However, rapidly shifting back and forth to obtain better lap times will be deemed illegal. This will be strictly and swiftly enforced!
7. Some tracks have a flaw in their scoring system that allows for someone to "cutt" across the infield sections to obtain better lap times. We have stuided this and will not be allowing those runs in our charts. If a racer is running times close to the "cutt" times then that racer is subject to Protest and may lose all points and charting eligibility if the racer cannot prove their times are legit with an EVRacing Member present.
8. Have fun!
WHEN ARE UPDATES?